Infolinks In Text Ads

love it

Philosophy Retinol Night Treatment Sealed

Philosophy Retinol Night Treatment Sealed

My 2.5-year-old daughter loves to wash things, including her hands, dishes, bath toys, or whatever else she can find to clean, including things like stuffed animals and other toys that shouldn't get wet regularly. This toy is the perfect outlet for her love of washing. The baby doll is well made and drains easily (thanks to a hole in the back), so you don't have to worry about that gross, slimy water than can build up inside a lot of water toys. The soap dispenser is a real hit. As other reviewers have suggested, you should fill this with a mix of water and just a little soap. Otherwise, you will have a house full of soap suds. The other parts (the scoop and towel) are nice additions, but my daughter isn't too interested in them. Maybe that stuff is more interesting to older kids who go through the whole bath routine. All in all, this is a great, well-made toy.

Get your Philosophy Retinol Night Treatment Sealed Now!


Category Article

3 Responses to “Wedding Makeup”

  • Virginia Mercer says:

    Works great I have noticed the difference in my skin when I apply my makeup it looks smooth. I put it on before going to bed. If you have oily skin or combination skin and your skin gets oily throughout the day you should get this product it works!!!

  • Robert Sherman says:

    I have oily skin, some acne and am starting to get fine lines. I can use this without a moisturizer at night. You only need a very small amount for your whole face. I've been using it for a few weeks, and my skin seems a little clearer, and old acne marks healing faster.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog